The Hooked Books Scholarship is a Scholarship Program for Students Who write Essays on How a Book makes a significant impact on their lives. Hooked To Books was founded in 2012 by book-loving readers and writers. The Main Motive of this Scholarship Program is to Encourage them to Pursue their Dream. If you meet the eligibility requirements, we encourage you to apply and begin the process of achieving your academic goals. Applicants must meet the Hooked-on Books Scholarship criteria in order to be considered. Students must be enrolled in a two or four-year college program and submit a 500-2,000-word essay to be eligible. The Hooked-on Books Scholarship will Provide a $1000 Award to the Selected recipients.
You can get more information about such scholarship opportunities, College, and educational programs on our website https: //marcoislandfoundation.org/ .
How to Enter the 2024 Hooked to Books Scholarship
To enter in Hooked Scholarship Applicant Must Write an Essay on the Topic How did a book change your life?”. The essay can be written in academic or non-academic style with 500+ Words. The Scholarship is Open for 15 15-year-old older students who are Current and Future Students worldwide. The scholarship committee will select one winner and one runner-up, who will each receive $1,000 and $500. The prize money will be delivered directly to the winner’s college. The deadline for the 2024 scholarship has not been announced yet. Keep an eye on Hooked to Books’ official website for updates on the 2024 scholarship.
Full Scholarship Application Guidelines
Applicants who wish to apply for the Hooked on Books Scholarship must adhere to the guidelines outlined below.
- The applicant should enroll in a two-year or four-year college program on the date of declaration of the scholarship result. This scholarship is open to applicants from all countries of the world.
- The Applicant Should Write an Email with the Subject line of the HTB 2020 Scholarship Application and Send it to the Scholarships@hookedtobooks.com With mentioned Information Such as Name, Contact Address, Phone Number, Name of the School, and State where they are Attending College.
- The essay must be sent as an attachment in Word form
- Only one submission is permitted per applicant. Applicants from the 2017 and 2018 program are eligible to participate in 2020.
- Submissions that do not adhere to these guidelines will be rejected automatically and without notification.
- The application is completely free.
- By submitting their essay, the applicant grants permission for HookedToBooks.com and Hooked to Books social media pages to publish the essay.
Key Dates and Deadline
The Key Dates and Deadlines are not Announced yet for the Year 2023-2024.
How do I get a scholarship?
You can Get Hooked on Book Scholarship by Writing an Essay on How a Book mage a significant impact on your life.
What is a good sentence for scholarship?
A Good Sentence for the Scholarship could be As an avid reader, I am thrilled to apply for the Hooked on Books Scholarship, which will allow me to continue pursuing my love of literature while furthering my education
What are the 7 ways to write a scholarship essay?
Follow the 7 principles of writing a strong essay to write a winning scholarship essay. Here are some pointers to get you started.
1. Adhere to the principles of writing any strong essay
2. Familiarize yourself with the essay prompt
3. Choose a topic that you genuinely enjoy
4. Do a little research on the scholarship provider
5. Know the word/character limit
6. Brainstorm and plan
7. Appeal to ethos, pathos, and logos
How can I study in Canada for free?
If you are Planning to Study in Canada for Free, there are a Few Options For you.
1. Scholarships: A number of Canadian universities provide fully-funded scholarships to international students based on their academic performance, achievements, and creativity. You can also look into scholarships provided by organizations and institutes.
2. Part-time jobs: Part-time jobs: During school terms, you can work part-time (up to 20 hours per week) and full-time during scheduled breaks such as summer vacation.
3. Low tuition fees: You can choose a university with low tuition fees.
How do you get a 100 percent scholarship to Harvard?
Harvard University is Designed to cover 100% of Your Demonstrated Financial need. Here is the Process to get a 100% Scholarship to Harvard.
1. First, Harvard determines your award by establishing your parent contribution.
2. Then, they factor in student employment and any outside awards you’ve received.
How do you write a scholarship message?
To write Scholarship Massage you Should use some Important Points as mentioned Below.
1. Keep it short and to the point.
2. Employ a formal tone and advanced phrasing (no slang).
3. Give concrete examples from your past, present, and future.
4. Avoid making broad generalizations.
5. Thank you for being chosen as a scholarship recipient.
6. In your expression of gratitude, include the name of the scholarship you received.
7. Tell the donor a little bit about yourself.
8. Explain in detail why you deserve the scholarship.
9. Make your scholarship request as specific as possible.
10. Sign your name and close with another note of thanks.
How do you write a hook for a scholarship essay?
To Write a Hook for a Scholarship Essay you can Use One of the Below approaches.
1. An intriguing rhetorical question
2. A surprising fact or statistic
3. A relevant quotation
4. An interesting anecdote
5. An evocative image or description