Davidson Fellow Scholarship is a very Prestigious Scholarship for students who are 18 years or Under 18 Years have done significant Work. The Scholarship is Awarded to those High Achieving Students in the categories of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Literature, Music, Philosophy, and Outside the Box. The Davidson Fellow Scholarship awards the scholarship awards $50,000, $25,000, and $10,000 to the selected eligible students.
The Davidson Institute is in search of Students Whose Projects are close to the College graduate level with a Depth of Knowledge in their Particular Area of Study.
If you are interested in applying for this Scholarship you can visit the Davidson Institute’s website to learn more about the eligibility criteria and application process. And the Application Deadline for 2024 is open now so Pullup your Socks and start Preparing for the Scholarship.
You can get more information about Such scholarships, College, and educational programs on our website https: //marcoislandfoundation.org/ .
Featured Davidson Alumni
- Davidson is a prestigious university that has produced many successful and influential alumni in a variety of fields. Here are some of the most recent Davidson alumni network highlights.
- Amy Bodner, a Davidson Academy alumna, is currently working as a researcher for the Uyghur Human Rights Project, which aims to assist Uyghurs persecuted by the Chinese Communist Party in northwest China
- Catherine Cannizzo, a Davidson Young Scholars alumna, received her Ph.D. in mathematics from UC Berkeley and is now a postdoc at Stony Brook University’s Simons Centre for Geometry and Physics.
- Krystle Cristoforo is the co-founder and CEO of My Ivy Education, an organization that connects middle and high school students with opportunities in their fields of interest through tutoring and consulting.
- Vaibhav Vavilala shares his Experience at Davidson Fellow Institute that we mentioned below.
“After receiving the Davidson Fellowship in 2013, I attended Columbia University, majoring in computer science. During my undergrad, I got involved with computer graphics, robotics, and complex systems research. One of my projects, mining and finding macroscale patterns in Twitter data to study human work/sleep cycles, was published.
Since graduating in Dec. 2016, I have been working as a Technical Director at Pixar Animation Studios, creating technical solutions for lighting and rendering our feature films. I was credited on the worldwide hit Coco, and am actively working on Incredibles. I’m honored to be part of a community as diverse and successful as the Davidson Fellows, which inspires me to pursue technical and creative endeavors at the highest level.”
Reference From: Featured Fellows Alum – Davidson Institute (davidsongifted.org)
Davidson Fellow Scholarship Overview
The scholarship is managed by the Davidson Institute for Talent Development, a non-profit organization dedicated to the development of exceptionally gifted young people. Bob and Jan Davidson founded the institute, as well as Davidson Academy, a school for exceptionally gifted students.
To be eligible for the Davidson Fellows scholarship, an applicant must shelf Follow some Eligibility Criteria as mentioned Below.
- Meet the February 15, 2023 deadline.
- To be eligible, applicants must be 18 or younger as of the application deadline.
- Be a US citizen residing in the US, or a Permanent Resident of the US residing in the US, or be stationed overseas due to active U.S. military duty.
- Have finished a substantial piece of work in one of the submission categories.
- Teams of two people are permitted.
- Be able to demonstrate that the work was created entirely by him or her.
- Be able to attend an in-person event in Washington, D.C. in September with at least one parent or guardian.
Davidson Fellows Scholarship Participate
The Davidson Fellows Scholarship is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your abilities and accomplishments while receiving recognition and financial support for your future endeavors. I encourage you to attend the 2024 Fellows Scholarship Information Session on Wednesday, November 8th, 2023 at 4:00 pm Pacific Time 1. You can also look through the profiles of past and current Fellows to be inspired by their outstanding work.
How to Apply for the Davidson Fellows Scholarship
- Applicants need to Visit the official website of Davidson Institute.
- Search for the “fellows’ scholarship” option under the “Programs and Scholarships” tab and complete the application.
- Submit the first section of your application for review after completing the form. It is recommended that you submit your application as soon as possible so that you have enough time to complete other requirements.
- Your initial information will be reviewed within 1-2 days of submission. When the initial portion of the application is reviewed and approved, you will receive an email informing you of the application’s progress.
- The second section contains all of the nominator information, and you must send your nominees their nomination forms.
- Part two also necessitates the inclusion of parent information and the submission of an approval form to your parents. One parent form is required for each team member.
- Send the completed application before the deadline.
- Each application form is thoroughly reviewed for completeness and accuracy. All entities that have been qualified are then sorted by category and evaluated by team members.
- All applicants who are eligible for the scholarships are notified before 15th July and Whatever Decision made by the Committee is the Final.
Davidson Fellows Scholarship Application Submission & Deadline
The application deadline for the 2024 Davidson Fellows Scholarship is February 14, 2024. To be eligible, applicants must be 18 years old or younger as of the application deadline. A completed application form, a project summary, a project portfolio, two nominating forms from qualified individuals, and a personal essay are required for the application process.
Davidson Fellows Scholarship Review Process and Notification
After the submission of the initial portion of your application, it will be reviewed, which typically takes 1-2 business days. You will receive an email notification once your application has been approved, allowing you to proceed with the application. Your completed application will then be evaluated by an independent panel of judges with relevant domain expertise. If necessary, the judges may consult with additional experts. They will grade your work on a project selection scale based on its significance, depth, creativity, and clarity.
What Counts as Significant Work to the Davidson Fellowship?
Davidson Fellow Scholarships are Awarded based on nine significant work which all are mentioned below.
- Outside the Box.
How Do I Set Myself Apart in my Davidson Fellowship Application?
Davidson Fellowship is a very Competitive Scholarship and to get that Applicants are Required to Demonstrate Exceptional Creativity, Originality, and Impact in their chosen category. In the below section, we have provided you with some tips That will help you set yourself apart in your Application.
- Select a category that corresponds to your skills and interests.
- Show your significant work and its Contribution to society.
- Provide evidence of your work and its quality.
- Highlight your personal journey and passion for your work.
- Last and Most Important Follow the application guidelines and deadlines.
The Davidson Fellows Scholarship is intended to assist exceptional and gifted young students under the age of 18. It allows students from various academic backgrounds to apply their knowledge and talents to create beneficial projects for society. The application is open until November 2024. Follow all the eligibility criteria and get a chance to study at one of the best institutions.
Who is eligible for the Davidson Fellowship?
The Davidson Fellowship is open to applicants who are 18 years old or younger and citizens of the United States.
What is Davidson Fellows?
For Students who are recent college graduates, Davidson Fellows is a 9-month leadership and discipleship program.
How Can you be awarded a fellowship?
If you meet certain Eligibility Criteria or Qualifications, you will definitely be awarded a fellowship.
How do you get into a fellowship program?
To get into a fellowship Program, Firstly You need to decide on your Focus and consider subspecialties of Focus. You have to submit the Request Recommendation Letter, work, and Research on a Project that helps Society, it is necessary to Obtain Practical Experience. Apply to multiple Programs of your Interest, and Lastly Complete Each Fellowship Interview with Dedication.
Is Davidson a private College?
Yes, Davidson Institute is a Private Collage.
How many students are in Davidson College?
there are 1,973 students from 50 states and territories, Washington, DC, and 46 countries in Davidson College.
What are the benefits of fellowships?
The Benefits of Fellowships as mentioned below:
1. Reducing the cost of education by offering compensation, stipends, or loan forgiveness.
2. Depending on the fellowship, you may receive health insurance, free housing, travel or relocation grants, or other benefits.
3. The fellowship provider can provide guidance, institutional support, and professional development.
4. Introducing new concepts, strategies, and perspectives to the fellowship institution.
What is a graduate fellowship?
A graduate fellowship is a financial award that assists graduate students in achieving their advanced degree goals without requiring repayment.
Is it good to do a fellowship?
Yes, A fellowship is an academic or professional opportunity that allows you to further your education, research, or training in a specific field. Fellowship Provides you with financial Aid and you don’t even Repay it.
What is Davidson known for?
The Davidson is Known for Their renowned faculty can work closely with students in small classes, engaging them directly in original research and creative work across the arts, sciences, social sciences, and humanities. Davidson fosters compassion, creativity, resilience, and moral courage in her students both in and out of the classroom.
What type of school is Davidson College?
Davidson College is a Liberal arts college.
Who was Davidson College named for?
Davidson College was named for General William Lee Davidson.
Davidson Institute Fellows scholarship requirements
1. Meet the February 14, 2024 deadline.
2. To be eligible, you must be 18 or younger as of the application deadline.
3. Be a US citizen residing in the US, or a Permanent Resident of the US residing in the US, or be stationed overseas due to active U.S. military duty.
Davidson Institute Fellows scholarship amount
Eligible Students will get $50,000, $25,000, and $10,000 Amount as awards.